Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life is Good

So, it's Sunday morning and I'm here on the computer. I've checked out Facebook Land, had my Bible study time, and had my first diet mt. dew. ;0) Katie is having her Crunch Berries and both Tony and Hayes are still in the bed.

We love our new pastor and his family. He has been a tremendous blessing to our church. Our Sunday school class is just the best and we've learned so much from our teacher....

This afternoon I'll be helping Katie study for a biology test she has tomorrow, then she'll be off to the barn for her riding lesson.

Hayes will probably go play at a friend's house this afternoon--

While Katie is at the barn and Hayes is off playing I'll be home. Maybe I'll paint something.... maybe I'll study for my 2nd grade lessons for Tuesday.... Maybe I'll take a nap....

Tony will probably work on school this afternoon and maybe get to rest before his long week ahead. He'll be traveling late this afternoon and will be gone all week. Once he gets home on Friday he'll prepare for a camping trip with Hayes next weekend. Shortly after they get home from camping he'll pack and get ready to go out of town again the next week-- What a great daddy and husband he is....

Katie is loving high school. Homecoming is this week and she's signed up to play in the Powder Puff football game! It's a flag football game comprised of 2 teams of girls. They'll play during the school day on Friday for spirit week. ;0)

Hayes is content in school this year. He's in the 6th grade and happy to still be homeschooling. He's playing soccer with GBC for the first time. He's also very busy with Boy Scouts-- and loving every minute of it.

This part-time teaching job for me is just the best. I love teaching. I'm so glad that's the path that I chose to take so long ago in college. It was the right decision.

Life IS good.... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment